Dr Cam McDonald is the lead consultant for ShaeWellness, the world’s leading corporate wellness platform
He is a leader, educator, scientist, motivator and father. As CEO of ph360 Australia, Dr Cam is driven to increase awareness around the need for a personalised approach to leadership and workplace wellness. This work, while in true alignment with his mission of creating tangible and healthy change in the world, has allowed him to work closely with some of the world’s brightest minds, working across many industries to instigate positive change for our wellness at work and home.
What allows Dr Cam to leave an indelible mark on the audience is his ability to simplify the complexity of health principles, infuse hope and stimulate action. The combination of science, down-to-earth humour and elegant simplicity of truth makes him accessible, relatable and one of the best speakers of his generation.
Keynote – Deliberately Dialling up Brain Function
Did you know you can experience a 10-30% increase in brain function and energy in the next 10 minutes just by thinking, acting or eating the right thing for your brain?
If your brain is strong, fresh and energised, you feel it. If it is tired, stressed and drained, life, work and general daily commitments aren’t so much fun. The right action at the right time can mean the difference between coming home from work and being snappy, moody and just dead tired, or smashing work, and coming home motivated to make the most of your night or weekend.
Neuroscience tells us that each brain is genetically different, and understanding that different brains and bodies actually need a unique form of support to work at their best is the future of maximising health and productivity.
Dr Cam McDonald is a world leader in the application of genetics and epigenetics to enhance brain function. ‘Controlled Brain Explosions’ will have you walk away with practical, tangible and effective strategies on how you can increase productivity today, regardless of brain type. It will give you an entry point so that you and your staff can start navigate your own brains for better results, relationships, productivity and general happiness. Finally, you will actually learn the science behind how your brain affects those around you, and how through the right strategies can create a more functional, energised and cohesive workplace.
Keynote and workshops
Stress & resilience
– One person’s stress is another’s rest: Personalised stress management
– Taking control of mental stress and increasing flow through personalisation
– Pushing harder with no result? Ending the resilience myth
Health and wellbeing
– Cutting through the fads, bads and sads of diet and exercise
– Maximising ROI from food, fitness and sleep
– Timing rules all: the key to optimal health through chronobiology
– The smallest steps with the biggest wins for best health
– Mental wellbeing – physical health to support the mind and productivity
– In every weakness a strength – from stress to compassion
– Personalised communication – matching words with biological uniqueness
– Connecting through wifi connection – remote working and building culture
– The genetics of change management – accounting for everyone
– Motivation: why it’s different for everyone
– Stress, resilience and strengths – foundations in leading wellness through personalisation
Engagements with Dr Cam can include:
– A Keynote Session (45-90min)
– Health conference plenary session speaker and workshops
– Interactive Workshops (From one-off to multiple sessions to full day)
– Off-site experiences with Dr Cam & ShaeWellness (1 day events through to fully personalised retreats customised to your organisation – duration can vary depending on request)
– Comprehensive corporate wellness programs with Dr Cam & ShaeWellness ,link out to contact – Aaron Dwyer – Director of Global Partnerships, ShaeWellness
– Personalised learning and educator wellness programs, link out to contact for me: email@example.com
Book a Keynote discovery session with Dr Cam here (for Corporate events, Schools & health professional events)
Book a discovery session for an Off-site experience or retreat with Dr Cam
Dr Cam is trusted by
We wanted to set our team up for success to ensure we could together achieve our 2021 goals and objectives with a focus on the team’s mental health and well being. We asked Dr Cam to kick off our offsite with an intent of giving us the confidence that we have tools...
Dr Cam joined our Conference in March 2021 as a guest speaker to inspire our team on how they could BOUNCE BACK BETTER personally after the year that was 2020. He stimulated some thought provoking ideas about how as individuals we could create the best version of...