Dr Cam McDonald
Accredited Exercise Physiologist and Dietician
“When individuals understand the strengths of their unique biology, it affords them an exact pathway to better health in a way that seems and is easy.”
Attend a world leading personalised health training workshop.
Dr Cam’s Personalised Brain Performance Webinar Series
FREE VIDEOS & PODCASTS BY DR CAM
Find out about the ULTIMATE HUMAN FOUNDATION
Where we are at with personalised health and what you should be considering…
Have Dr Cam inspire and create positive change at your event
Keynote – Deliberately Dialling up Brain Function
Did you know you can experience a 10-30% increase in brain function and energy in the next 10 minutes just by thinking, acting or eating the right thing for your brain?
If your brain is strong, fresh and energised, you feel it. If it is tired, stressed and drained, life, work and general daily commitments aren’t so much fun. The right action at the right time can mean the difference between coming home from work and being snappy, moody and just dead tired, or smashing work, and coming home motivated to make the most of your night or weekend.
Neuroscience tells us that each brain is genetically different, and understanding that different brains and bodies actually need a unique form of support to work at their best is the future of maximising health and productivity.
Dr Cam McDonald is a world leader in the application of genetics and epigenetics to enhance brain function. ‘Controlled Brain Explosions’ will have you walk away with practical, tangible and effective strategies on how you can increase productivity today, regardless of brain type. It will give you an entry point so that you and your staff can start navigate your own brains for better results, relationships, productivity and general happiness. Finally, you will actually learn the science behind how your brain affects those around you, and how through the right strategies can create a more functional, energised and cohesive workplace.
Workshop – Personalised Success at Work & Home
The knowledge that each person is different, regardless of whether they are a client or a colleague, gives you the platform to create within the workplace of comfort, productivity and satisfaction. This comes from an understanding of how to create this environment in a way that suits an individual’s particular needs, down to their DNA.
This session is specifically designed to investigate how knowledge and implementation personalised strategies within the team and client base create an unbeatable company culture, and fully individualised client experience. The participants will gain an understanding of:
- Creating company culture through personalised insights – when you understand that differences in your workforce are due to a person’s genetics, you can start creating strategies that create a level of job satisfaction that cannot be discovered without years of trial and error. Learn proven strategies in discussing people’s differences in a way that creates support and collaboration and eliminate frustration and blame games in office dynamics
- The Personalised Client Experience – when you understand the personalised needs of your different clients you are able to take them on a journey of complete comfort and confidence. From the language in your marketing, the amount of information you give or don’t give, to the level and type of contact you give them to influence how they feel like if they have a home with your services, or if it just feels a little ‘off’.
Essentially, the participants will walk away with an index of strategies, a paradigm shift in their understanding of themselves and others, and a lens of the world and people around them that will serve them in all walks of life.
Workshops – Productivity & Mental Performance
The keynote is designed to deliver motivation, and some tangible take aways. For companies and groups who are wanting to make their experience even more practical, a series of break out sessions have been developed to turn the motivation into sustained action that makes an immediate impact on the workplace as a whole.
These sessions can expand on the motivational attributes, and/or the practical aspects of the information. The end goal being a complete journey from ‘Initial Inspiration’, through to ‘Rubber meets the road’ encouraging sustainable thought processes and behaviour change.
- REAL Effective Purpose – Ultimate Goal Setting for Sustained Change
- How You Change the Work Environment – Strategies to make the team more cohesive without saying a word
- The Genetic Insight – Understanding brain DNA to supercharge performance and communication
As each person is individual, so are businesses, groups and networks. Please get in contact to have a full proposal created that is specific to your workplace, and your needs